Red Chair Leadership Immersion for Women – January 30 & 31, 2020
Red Chair: Leadership Immersion for Women is a strengths-based leadership program designed for women who lead formally and informally, and for women preparing for what’s next. This program is for you if you have a sincere desire to understand who and how you are and where you can grow to fulfill your personal leadership vision. Through a process of self-discovery, facilitated dialogue and coaching, you will . . .
- Define what leading means to you & how you want to be defined as a leader
- Gain greater self-awareness of current & potential strengths
- Discuss key leadership behaviours research affirms are required for organizational success
- Gain greater self-awareness of your emotional intelligence
- Consider habits that may be holding you back
- Build greater confidence & resiliency
- Learn or further develop basic coaching skills
Using the EQi 2.0, the SDI Strengths Portrait and other self-evaluations, you will gain clarity and create a plan to achieve your goals.
The program includes two consecutive days of facilitated learning with a group of up to 8 women in an environment that invites open and honest dialogue. Within the following month, you will complete the EQi 2.0 and then participate in a 2-hour debrief/coaching session where you will review your EQi report and the data received and generated during the two days. You will affirm your development goals and create a plan to achieve them. Additional follow-on coaching can be discussed at that time.
Full price: $1950.00 + GST. Includes 2 hours of coaching (minimum $400 value)
Register by Monday, January 6th and pay the early bird price of $1550.00 + GST.
- Two days of facilitated learning with women who desire to lead with influence
- EQi 2.0 & the SDI Strengths Portrait
- Red Chair Journal
- Continental breakfast, coffee & tea, afternoon snack
- 2-hour executive coaching & goal setting session
- Space to reflect with purpose, engage with presence so you can drive with clarity.
- 14.5 hours towards your CPHR designation. It is also recognized for hours towards the CPA designation.
To register for the third offering of Leadership Immersion at the Hilton Garden Inn, 495 Sterling Lyon Parkway, Winnipeg, MB, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.