Red Chair Leadership Immersion for Women October 10 & 11, 2019
Red Chair: Leadership Immersion for Women is a strengths-based leadership program designed for mid-career women formally leading or preparing for a leadership role. This program is for you if you have a sincere desire to understand who and how you are so you can more fully live out your purpose as a woman who leads.
Through a process of self-discovery, facilitated dialogue and coaching, you will
- Define what leading means to you & how you want to be defined as a leader
- Gain greater self-awareness of current & potential strengths
- Discuss key leadership behaviours research affirms are required for organizational success
- Gain greater self-awareness of your emotional intelligence
- Consider habits that may be holding you back
- Build greater confidence & resiliency
- Learn or further develop basic coaching skills
Using the EQi 2.0, the SDI Strengths Portrait and other self-evaluations, you will gain clarity and create a plan to achieve your goals.
A session that helps you “dig deep” into revealing your true strengths, true self, and opportunities you may be missing out!” – Leadership Immersion participant, May 2019
Cost: $1950.00 + GST. Register by Friday, September 6, 2019 & pay $1550.00 + GST
You will receive:
- Two days of facilitated learning with a small group of like-minded women who desire to lead authentically with influence. Maximum 8 participants.
- EQi 2.0 & Total SDI Strength Portrait
- Red Chair Journal
- Continental breakfast and snacks. Note: Lunch is on your own.
- Follow up one-on-one coaching and EQi debrief session
- Space to reflect with purpose, engage with presence so you can drive with clarity.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn. 495 Sterling Lyon Parkway. Winnipeg, MB.
For more information and to register email Shannon @ email@example.com.
This is a CPHR accredited program (Manitoba). CPD hours: 14.5.