Red Chair: Leadership Immersion for Women
May 27 & 28, 2019
Red Chair: Leadership Immersion for Women is a strengths-based leadership program designed for mid-career women formally leading or preparing for a leadership role. This program is for you if you have a sincere desire to understand who you are, how you ‘show up’ and where you can grow to fulfill your purpose as a woman who leads.
Through a process of self-discovery, facilitated dialogue and coaching, you will:
▪ Define what leading means to you & how you want to be defined as a leader
▪ Gain greater self-awareness of current & potential strengths
▪ Discuss key leadership behaviours research affirms are required for organizational success
▪ Gain greater self-awareness of your emotional intelligence
▪ Consider habits that may be holding you back
▪ Build greater confidence & resiliency
▪ Learn or further develop basic coaching skills.
Using the EQi 2.0, the SDI Strengths Portrait and other self-evaluations, you will gain clarity and create a plan to achieve your goals.
The program includes two consecutive days of facilitated learning with a group of 10 women in an environment that invites open and honest dialogue. Within the following month, you will complete the EQi 2.0 and then participate in a 2-hour coaching session where you will review your EQi report and the data received and generated during the two days. You will affirm your development goals and create a plan to achieve them. Additional follow-on coaching can be discussed at that time.
Full price: $1950.00 + GST.
Includes 2 hours of coaching ($400 value).
Register by Friday, April 26th & pay $1550.00 + GST.
▪ Two days of facilitated learning with like-minded women who desire to lead with influence
▪ EQi 2.0 & the SDI Strengths Portrait
▪ Red Chair Journal
▪ A light lunch, health breaks
▪ 2 hours of executive coaching & goal setting
▪ Space to reflect with purpose, engage with intent so you can drive with clarity.
Facilitator & Coach: Shannon Leppky. M.Ed, CPC, CPHR
Shannon is pleased to partner with Capstone Ridge Group on the Red Chair Leadership Immersion for Women Spring 2019 offering at 400 – 321 McDermot Avenue, Winnipeg MB.
Register Now! Email email@example.com for details.